Disco 2 Facelift Model

LR NUT

Hi

Upgraded all the bulbs on my disco 2 apart from the passenger fog light as access seems to been restriced by the windscreen washer bottle pipe. The pipe sits too close to the bulb and the bulb cannot be removed from the holder. Has anyone else encountered this problem..........

cheers

post-15037-0-73797700-1326998262_thumb.jpg

You don't have much room do you :( if just unclpping & removing the pipe only doesn't help then pull and twist the pump from the bottle it's only a push fit. What does the owners handbook say on replacing the bulb? remove the foglamp.

Hi teabag, Ive heard cases that when unclipping the pipe the water bottle plastic connector is known for breaking which would mean I have to buy a new water bottle holder! I have managed to upgrade all the bulbs in the disco including the sidelights so that yellow tinge is now a nice cool white ;) Sadly this passanger fog bulb is the last one to change. All the handbook states is " Access is restricted and to lie beneath the car." However I managed to change the drivers fog light top down when the headlight was removed but sadly cannot do the same on the passanger side as the water bottle sits their :o

cheers