Pics of rdx nas led lights?

Hi, I'm rebuilding my defender after its been resprayed. Im looking for rear lights, I looked at led lights hoping they'd be maintanence free and I could fit and forget them.

I love the svx clear led look but they're far too expensive, I like the look of the coloured nas style LEDs too.

Has anyone got and pics of either clear or coloured rdx light from bolt on bits on their defender?

Thanks

A member on another forum (I think he is/was a member on here but don't quote me on that) has completely LED NAS'd truck, first with coloured lenses, then with clear lights. Pictures below show them - hope he doesn't mind me linking to his photobucket pics, but then his truck has been a 'covergirl' for LRO, so I suppose he's used to the publicity!

Personally I like the coloured LED NAS lights on the back, not sure about the front, and the clear ones look too blingy for me! But each to their own.

Coloured LED NAS Lights:

th_IMG_3741-Copy.jpg

View of upfront:

th_IMG_4413.jpg

Rear now changed to clear lights:

th_4d27d8f8.jpg

A friend of mine had the Bolt on Bits LED lights the quality was very poor, filling with water etc, after changing them on more than one occasion, he finally returned them and swapped them for the Wipac ones they now sell and has had no problems since.

Fair play to them they replaced them every time but it was a PITA to keep changing them and his truck was off the road whilst awaiting replacement units as he had to send back the faulty ones first.

I would pay the extra and get the Wipac ones.

Jason.