Moving Winch Bumper mounting holes, Help needed

Simon119

Morning All

Am hoping someone will be able to help, I am using the centre section from an old A/C winch bumper to make a new bumper. However I don't have A/C on my 90 and want to move the bumper back as far as possible, so, I am hoping one of you good people with and winch bumper that has the winch tucked right back up against the rad will be able to take a couple of measurements for me.

post-11074-0-92558600-1328698600_thumb.jpg

Hopefully there is a pic attached to this post, imagine if you will the blue holes are the winch mounting holes (in this case for a TDS 9.5i winch), and the red holes are the bumper to chassis mounting holes. At the moment if I draw a straight line through each set of hole centres, the lines are about 50mm apart. what I would like to know is what the distance between the two lines is on a close fitting bumper. Are the lines on top of each other or are the bumper to chassis holes between the front and back winch mounting holes??

Any help would be greatly appreciated, oh and my landy isn't in the same location as my new bumper so I can't use the trial and error method, hence asking on here.

Cheers

Simon

P.S. Mods if this is deemed to be the wrong section for the topic please move it to the right one!!