Fuel pipe split

Hi guys

I Have a split fuel pipe and I am seeking the correct part number, best place to buy, etc, can you help?

It’s an S reg Defender, one of last of 300TDi’s. I need the twin pipe that supplies fuel from fuel lift pump upto the fuel filter and then it runs back down to the fuel injector pump. I think the fittings are banjo type, ie the rubber pipe is moulded over male ends that come out of the side of the connectors which is fixed via a top nut.

Just to confirm what I am talking about, one pipe exits the fuel lift pump curls around under the air cleaner and then parallels up side by side (as in attached together) with the other pipe from the fuel filter that goes to the injector pump. They both run run upto the fuel filter coiling around under the coolant bottle.

It’s the way the crappy factory fitted Air Con System that’s caused the fuel pipe to split. One of the Air con hoses, a real chunky stiff bugger has had the twin part of the fuel lines pressed down against a nut on the injector pump housing where it is spurting fuel.

Thanks Steve.

I have ordered this part WLP000220, its a fuel pipe, it has banjo type ends. never fitted one of these before and wondered if I need to have any new compressive olives or copper seals like a sump plug. Don't want to remove the old and cant fit the new if I don't have all the parts. Thanks.