A/C compressor switch in dashboard

I'm trying to use the rear defrost button button to start / stop the air conditioner compressor in my TD5, which is directly connected due to a damaged sensor. How can I do this? where have to cut? only the positive wire that goes to the compressor? there are 3 wires going to the defrost button, does I have to use the three of them?

The rear defrost (or rear heated screen) button probably won't do what you want it to, as it's a momentary switch. In other words it doesn't turn on or off a supply when you press it, it only does it while the button is pressed down. No latching.

In order to use it to control your A/C compressor, you'd need to use a latching relay to convert the momentary operation of the switch into a permanent on/off function at the compressor.

Could you not replace the damaged A/C sensor?

It's really expensive, due to I have to bring it from UK (parcel is around GBP 50 for this small sensor, which costs around 45). I don't know a thing of electricity, I just want to be able to control the compressor function from the interior. The defrost button is temporary? If I push it, it keeps on until I push it for off, at least the indicator in the instrument panel shows that way. I don't need the defrost button because I don't have glass in the back, just an acrylic (I have broken the original glass 3 times in 2 years)...