Shock bushes

OK, so the shocks are reported as having play on my first MOT for the project, and the bolts are done up tight the guy said.

I have yet to look but this sounds odd to me. I was initially going to pack the nut out with washers so I could get more thread however I'm thinking that the bushes might be shot (after all the panhard ones are on the supposedly refurbished axle).

Anyway, would it be worth while going for these (SuperPro bushes):

http://www.devon4x4.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=38075&category_id=1013034&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=14

Or just stick with OEM ones, bearing in mind it's a 110 and not going to be a mud plugger but for overland/cart horse use on the whole.

Advice on whether to splurge on polybush or not for these would be greatly appreciated (note the rest of the truck is still on OEM parts).

my O.M.E dampers have there own poly bushes, so the Superpro version will be just as good if not better & I fitted Superpro bushes to my panhard rod, hardest part was remobing the old bushes, the new ones are easy to fit & keep things in place better, they are not affected by oil/PAS fluid either.

I'd go Polybush or similar.

I had the OEM rear shock bushes go after 4 years ('07 Defender), noticed it before MOT time as a knocking from the rear. Both top and bottom bushes had worn. Fitting was a simple remove and replace - top shock mount will either press out or may need to be cut into sections, be careful not to damage the shock eye if you do this.

Its important to replace the lower shock bush if there is wear as in time the shock end pin can wear the mounting hole of the axle bracket.