Seat belt anchors

Julian

I've just got some new bottom seat belt anchors for my series 3, they are the triangular shaped things that bolt to the rear door frame/seat box. part numbers 345100 7345101. I thought they would come with the big bolt, but they do not. There doesn't appear to be the bolt listed in the parts catalogue (presumably it comes with the actual belt!) so does anyone happen to know where I can get one of these shouldered bolts from?

Cheers Julian.

looking at the S3 parts book here http://www.retroanac...es3/10_body.pdf I reckon the seatbelt lower bolt to bracket is part of the seatbelt fitting kit included with a new seatbelt, as you've found it is not listed as a seperate item.

had a rake through my gash bolts bin in my garage & found these seatbelt bolts, the 2 shortest have a shoulder on them. the shoulder part is 5mm deep & bolt overall shank/thread is 20mm including the shoulder, yours if they are the ones your looking for.

the 2 middle bolts are approx 28mm from under the head to thread end & the other 4 are 35mm.

post-20-0-84202900-1344445890_thumb.jpg

OK, the bolts are on the shelf, will wait for your info.

OK, got around to it just (been modifying drains to work better after the heavy rains we had almost two weeks ago) and I got the old bolts out OK and with a good wire brushing they will be OK to go again. The old mounting brackets had got rust holes right through them (MOT failure) but still had plenty of meat in them.

Thanks again for the kind offer.

Julian.