245/70R16 AT's - Yokohama Geolander G012 on Disco 2

M&S

I have managed to get a cracking price on these tyres and wondering if anyone has any experience of them? Of course, they are only a good price IF they are any good...

I'm hoping to get a bit less road noise and better mpg than my Insa Turbo Traction Tracs. I understand they won't be as good in teh mud, but I am only greenlaning now, not trialling so can sacrifice a bit of this. I still want them to be good in the mud though, and they need to be BRILLIANT in the snow (not prepared to sacrifice that ability).

I am open to suggestions but keep in mind I am able to get these at £95 a tyre, fully fitted and balanced locally, so you're recommendation would have to be £85 delivered...

Very happy/comfortable using remoulds, but these seem a great buy IF they are any good.

Hi John, that's what I was thinking. Might save me a few quid on diesel as well, even if it's only a slight improvement in mpg. Thinking I shall give them a go, I can always sell them on ebay if I'm not happy, and will probably wish I'd bought two sets if I am :ph34r:

I'm not off roading now, just green laning so don't need such an agresive tread in reality. The D2 used to do perfectly well on pirelli scorpion AT's that were almost bald for laning use.