New dash.

Michele

After almost 5 years of sitting on the shelf,

my custom console went in place thanks to a sparky mate who had pity of me and wired my VDO gauges.

CB is yet to be rewired, but everything should be functional again in the next weeks.

Just wanted to share.

Hi Matt,

thanks, I just went down to the cave and took a pic for you...sorry for the quality, but there's no light in the box and it's raining outside, oh such a nice day...

Wiring here and there in the cab is still a mess I hope to make better one day (wishful thought!),

and the EGT screen is still running on "temporary" bracket and wiring... :ph34r:

Every toggle switch has its own light, which illuminates when the switch is "on" (well, some are not in use, like those for the lockers).

Both the panels have backlights, the CNC machined writtings are readable at night when I turn the beams on...

post-76-0-79345700-1348490257_thumb.jpg

I love military/airplane style toggle switches

^_^

I'll probably fit 3 Carlings in place of the stock ones on the left corned of the dash (fog light, emergency and defog) when I'll have the chance,

so I can find them at a glance when travelling at night :excl: