Bulkhead Galvanising

Ok folks some slightly related questions, i started drilling and tapping out the holes tonight and i'm wondering about two holes quite high up on the bulkhead, i'm not sure if they are supposed to be tapped or plain holes or what... I've circled them in red:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/solb3e7pgrm9dlz/IMG_20130328_141053_annotated.jpg

Also, the green studs, what are they for?

Any tips or pointers on drilling the zinc out of the flap hinges?

Les: Are the wing tabs M6 bolts like most of the other drillings, or something else?

If the studs are for the valve block i can ignore them i guess, as i dont have ABS.

edit: ah, looking over your thread, your bulkhead has two holes each side, which presumably takes some sort of rivnut or captive nut plate, mine only has one hole each side.

I paid £50 to have this galved at Pillar Wedge in Heywood. It was a further £75 to have the paint stripped off at a place called ribble technology in preston.

Some people have them sandblasted, but i wasnt keen on that, because i wanted to ensure all the internal cavitys were fully galvanised, and you cant sandblast what you cant see! Ribble Technology have some chemical dipping process which strips off all the paint, which meant it was fully stripped inside and out.