Hi, I apologise if I a previous request has not appeared yet but does as this gets aired. Is the front anti roll bar from the above vehicle the same as the civi 90 and 110s? I am aware that the snatch anti roll bar is ahead of the front axle and behind "normal" rovers I just need to know if the tube is the same as any other models. Any advice will be gratefully recieved.

most likely it's a thicker diameter as it's on a much heavier vehicle. I don't have any parts info for military variants.

Thanks for your quick reply. I had one fitted to a 127 I built with a front Salisbury. I put the axle onto my 110 and now need to fit anti roll bars. Looking through ebay the front bars all look a similar size, I just need to know if a standard 110 or Disco 1 anti roll bar will fit, albeit with a different orientation.As I am a long time out of the REME getting parts info is hard, my 90/110/127 military parts catalouge doesn't list the SAS variants ( and says so on the front cover lol) Thanks again for your help.

RECKON a standard 110 front anti roll bar with the matching links should fit OK. doubt there's much difference if any in the attachment hardware.

Thanks, I have ordered the correct one from Ebay, at £40 quid new it seems worth it. Apparently made by Ricardo, I guess it is made for the upgraded Snatch ( Vixen ) so may well suit my 110 Hi-cap which is nose heavy with a Perkins Phaser T440.

Maybe Ricardo fit them to the upgraded XD WMIK 110's, interesting engine choice in your truck.

LOL the engine yea. Bought as good as new from a Perkins dealer with 4 hours on it, when pussy was a kitten.It has 135 bhp (not a standard Phaser its an ex research and development engine.) and 295 ft/lbs at not-a-lot-of-revs. Choice made in the days when 200 TDi engines were only avalable still warm and grinding marks instead of an engine number or a Samurai GMC V8 conversion.Originally fitted to a 127 I built with LT 95 box, overdrive and 9.00 x 16 Michelin XLs. Decided to sell 127 so whipped out engine and dropped in a V8. Bought an ex-mod 110. Got a 3500GVW chassis galvanised, fitted Perkins, now running with an LT85 and LT 230 transfer box to which I fitted a set of 1.003:1 transfer gears. Vehicle on 7.50 x 16 Avon Range masters, does 25 mpg around town, 32 on a run and 95 mph flat out. I wouldn't choose that engine now, but then at the time I guess it was one of the better engines avalable.