The price is right ?

I am sure we have all noticed that Defender and Series prices have gone through the roof over the past 12 months, and look like they will keep going skywards.

My question is - are we insured enough? The people with Series 1`s must be bricking it - looking at auction values! The number of Defender landys going through the auction route has diminished to a dribble !

Thoughts anybody?

I could not get my Defender today for the price I paid for it two years ago, really not sure why and it seams to be effecting all Land Rovers.

About 3 year ago I bought a Discovery 200tdi which needed work for its next MOT but it still had a 2 month MOT and it only cost me £300 now for a MOT failure you are looking a £1000.

Good if you own one and want to sell but bad for the buyer - also good for the scum bags who want to make money from your parts so take more care or your goods.

I did up my insurance quite a bit last year as it was totaly rebuilt but may need to up it some more.........