Wiring Loom/harness diagram

I have a '93 2.5 petrol (yes!) defender built from an export kit in Turkey. The wiring bears some faint resemblance to the wiring diagrams but I'm looking for wiring harness diagrams showing the connection tails for each service and importantly the connectors for joining the looms. I've seen them in the past so I'm hoping someone has a copy. As an example I replaced the reversing light which has never worked, and tracing the connections the wiring diagram shows green with a brown tracer from the gearbox switch to the rear lamp. Actually they're solid green until the lamp connector which then has the correct GN wire coming from it (the original factory connection) to another untraced location that seems to be shorted out! Lots more fun to be had.....

if late 93 then search internet for LR RAVE,[hopefully the 300tdi 90/110 info will help you] it's downloadable workshop manuals & includes electrical wiring diagrams & connector photo's/wire colour/location diagrams.

or look for defender workshop manual if earlier than mid 93 build, these only contain wiring diagrams & don't have any connector photo's.

are the elect multiplugs rubber cased or plastic cased ?