TD5 watts linkage poly bushes?

bluespanner

From other people around me who own D2s they have all gone back to genuine ones as nothing lasts as well as them, seen 5 guys now go back to genuine after trying various aftermarket stuff, all of them have said that they should have gone genuine in the first place for the time and wasted money.

Copy that, the genuine bushes are the go, neoprene ones while great for competition use only but are too resiliant for normal road and off road use and put additional strain on the rest of the suspension componants, I stupidly fitted my rear Bilsteins with neoprene bushes, after 2000 kilometers of shocking corrugations on the Innaminka Road from Birdsville I bent both shocks, since returning to standard rubbers all I've had to replace is one set of off-side top rubbers - low cost and easy to fix.