county interior side panel

hi i am thinking of fitting county interior side panels to the interior of my Landy, i originally had van side and cut out the aperture to fit my new side windows from Masai.

But i really want to ensure that the hole in the county interior side panels match my new windows position.

Has anyone got a county trim that could take the dimensions of the interior trim for example length from back of truck to the cut out line on the interior panel and the same from the top, or confirm exterior Position of their side windows.

My 90 appears to be, taken from the outside (allowing for my shadey measuring)

150mm from the rear 192mm from the front 30mm from the top and 37mm from the bottom , there appears to be a small lip around the actual window hole and thats where i measured to, so the

physical hole edge would be a shade longer i guess, hopefully someones got bang on numbers for you.

Mine was out in Africa initially for some medical team and theres slabs of cheq plate bolted in to attach 'stuff to' at the back end so cant get you measurements of the trim sadly

Gary