TD5 temp gauge working in reverse

I have recently bought a TD5 pick up which seems to have a few electrical gremlins.

Speedo not working at all. milage doesn't change, doesn't light up at night, no speed indicated

Reverse, and interior light not working.

But wierdest of all is the temp gauge which starts in the middle, at the 12 o'clock position, then as the engine runs for a bit, and gets up to temp, the gauge goes down into the blue. I also have a lumpy running engine at low revs, so does the ECU run off the same temp sensor and if so will that think the temp is high and then lowering, which would trick it into misfuelling for the engine temperature. Or will the ECU know the temperature properly off a different sensor?

Any ideas, gratefully received

Well finally had 2 minutes to get onto this again today after speaking to alive last week. Having removed ECU, it appears I have a Disco TD5 Auto ECU fitted. Good call Landy Andy. Changing the ECU is the only option apparently. That first then onto the next job..... Thanks for advice anyway.