P 38 air suspension question

unclebill

Anyone help.pretty sure this just something stupid, air suspension, sometimes it just won't pump up and the low indicator keeps flashing, compressor working OK, air bladders OK, I think its something to do with the park load thingies as it seems to be worse after I've had the tailgate open for a while, I'll have a nose through my RAVE CDs , but anyone out there got any ideas.

Cheers Bill

if you leave the tailgate open, does the car sink on a particular corner over time? if so, that would imply that a bladder is leaking, or the o-ring seals in the valve block are leaking.

is the compressor working constantly? if you start the car with the doors open, the the compressor should run for about 6 minutes to fill the tank then stop. ( it may pause during that time for a cool down but it will eventually stop ) if it doesn't then that would imply the compressor seal ring has gone.