help! alarm wiring

alland

in the recent months a load of scumbags living over the road from me took a liking to my camper so had a thatcham alarm fitted to it and since going through disco another two seem to like the truck as someone has tried getting in it so ive a steering lock ect but i have bought a scorpion alarm sa 30 i had one on my other defender , ive wired it in but my disco 200 on a j has no keyfob but has central locking you use a key in drivers door so i thought yeah ill wire it in but it wont work , the lock has a sort of pulse when you operate key and the other wires ,4 in total, 1 live 2 earth 3 lock 4 unlock ive tried crossing it over with a dummy live but no ive also got another universal motot that the alarm works but theres no room in door for it to go , ive looked at alarm instructions but it says 1 for vehicles with negative cdl, im guessing central door lock ,and then positive cdl, but wher on a disco do you connect these wires im lost

and advice welcome thx

hi no i had already bought an alarm a scorpion one ive now done it but it does not open dsoors with remote no problem it all works ok , thanks tho

Same additional kit is required what ever the make of system, although some have a CL interface already built in, you will still need a replacement actuator in the drivers door, should u ever require the doors locking using the alarm remote.