3 Amigo

jflandrvr

Replaced the Shuttle Valve on my '00 D2 this past weekend. Drove it all weekend with no "3 Amigo" lights appearing. Was on my 1 1/2 hr drive back home running between 65-70 mph and at about 60 miles into the trip the alarm chimed, and up comes the 3 Amigos. Now, when you turn the engine off and then back on they stay off as long as you are running low speed. Any 60 mph drive over 10 minutes, they will reappear. I plan on getting the codes read, but just wondering if anyone else has had this problem before?

Hi, the D2 has a SLABS ECU and even if the ABS works like on a defender you can't make any blink tests on it ... if the fault code was SVS related but you only replaced the switch pack that's not enough, you have to do the wiring mod, explanation here https://www.landyzone.co.uk/land-rover/the-dreaded-three-amigos.284839/#post-3513501