anyone in the Brecon Beacons???????

freeagent

i'm in the process of planning a new year laning trip to the Brecon beacons, we've got our accomodation sorted (in Blaenavon) and are looking for some good lanes and Byways to drive....

the group will contain around 4 landies, all fairly standard but with good recovery equipment.

any ideas, we obviously want to stay on the right side of the law, and there doesn't apear to be very much on the OS maps (have memory map 1:50,000)

any ideas would be most welcome.

cheers

m@tt.

the school that my other half teaches at in kent owns the old primary school in blaenavon, they use it as an outdoor activity centre, and we are using it for a new year bash this year.

we will probably drive further north to do some lanes, we did strata florida last weekend, and it was quite wet, so i'm a bit unsure about driving it it mid-winter as we don't all have snorkels.

if you have any grid refs of legally drivable stuff any closer to blaenavon i'd be most gratefull.

m@tt.