200tdi half shafts and bearmach hub drives

Hi

Defender 110 CSW 200TDi   was a 110csw but kept by factory and upgraded to TDi before sale i am told - f Reg CSK number so may be older/ different to normal

Finally got round to fitting bearchmach drive hub thingys to front wheels - the ones with the solid nut to centre. Brain in neutral so got old one off new one on then realised the splines protrude through too much for centre nut to fit.

Is there a different halfshaft that would do the job - or better still some options in HD line maybe as well. Previous owner fitted the same to rears dont know if that was straight fit or involved different shafts but they clearly fitted.

No idea what should be there as last 200 i owned was a while back and that was a 90.

Hi - i think you are right i got the wrong one - my own fault.! teach me to take more care i assumed all hubs were the same i think.

Anyone want a pair of drive hubs for a later defender 300tdi on i guess!! any offers kindly received first come etc - list price is circa £16 ea i think - send me a pm postage would be cost only - ones in packet the other has grease on it from trial fit, better they go to a good home as they are no good to me.Otherwise its e bay i guess

Edited by 2dextas
error