Late Model Station Wagon Bulkheads?

Ok, i decided i wanted a bulkhead removal bar for my rebuild, and came across the bar fitted to the tombraider special editions, as fitted to a friends 110.

Its essentially a landrover version of the kit Protection and Performance make:

bhrb.jpg

Who knows, perhaps P&P made the parts for landrover, or perhaps they copied the tombraider kit, but from landrover the parts are super cheap (about £60 for everything) so a few months ago i placed an order for the parts.

Unfortunately, Landrover no longer have any stock of the cross piece, however i baught the two upright sections anyway, thinking i could probably get someone to bend up an appropriate bar to go between the two.

Its recently come to my attention that late model (ie puma and perhaps very late TD5) station wagon 90's also have no centre bulkhead from the factory, and as far as i can tell, have a similar stiffening setup to the tombraider/PP kit.

Does anyone have any photos of this arrangement and perhaps a part number of the parts involved?

I've had a browse on microcat, and i can see that station wagon models are listed without the bulkhead, but i cant find any stiffening parts on there. I've had a bit of a google, and have found a few sketchey images showing the tubular stiffener on Puma 90's, but not good enough to tell if its identical to the Tombraider one i have, and obviously no part numbers!

Cheers

Kev

This is for a 90.

I've found some pictures on ebay to illustrate what i mean:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Its clearly factory fit, as they've all got it, from about 2002 onwards by the looks of it flicking thru the adverts, i just cant find the part numbers, nor any image of how the cross beam attaches to the sides of the tub, to see if its the same as the tombraider ones i have.

Interesting.

That part number doesnt appear on my microcat if i search under 2007 defender, and a quick google suggests that particular part costs £300ish, rather than the £30ish of the Tombraider part...

If i get a chance i might pop into the local dealer, and ask about it.

i found this thread:

http://www.d-90.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24038

Which shows two bars that are different, but ive no idea what they are from, not how either of them would compare with the one that matches my uprights.