2006 Range Rover Service indicator reset

logiedurno

I've just done my own oil and filter change - does anyone know how to reset the service interval dash indicator warning on my 2006 R/R 4.2Litre S/C without resorting to taking it to a garage or dealership to reset via computer?

I've heard it is possible to do it through a sequence of turning on and off the ignition whilst pressing the trip reset or some other button.

If anyone knows how to - I would appreciate on knowing the steps to take...

I used Advanced Search on the rangerovers.net forum.

The terms were Service Interval Reset.

http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/search.ph...p;submit=Search

The first return was your query, the second return looks promising, but one poster does admit he has never used it himself.

In a later contribution in the same thread another poster suggests an possible alternative method.

Good Luck

Your right, there is meant to be a way without using main dealer computer. I not heard of anyone having any success though. I don't think my mate could do it with either his RovaCom or AutoLogic; although later software may now do this.

Mark