Clutch replacement 300tdi

Hi

I need to replace my release bearing so im gonna do the clutch at the same time as it has done nearly 110K. i have been trying to find the correct size for both the friction disc and the pressure plate which i believe is 235mm for the friction disc and 242mm for the pressure plate. however when i look on euro car parts 2 clutches come up (both valeo) one has the sizes which i have just said and the other has a larger friction disc but it says it is heavy duty. I was wondering if i can fit the larger (heavy duty) one or should i go for the smaller one. advise would be great.

Thanks in advance    

If you are interested I have a Valeo 130 friction plate, pressure plate and HD metal-sleeved release bearing that I took out of my 300TDi 90. I had done a rebuild of the clutch while I was fitting my galvanised bulkhead (made sense with all that room) and fitted all HD components but then shortly afterwards decided to change to auto so these parts came out again.

Wouldn’t normally offer used clutch parts for sale but these have covered only 5K miles since new and are in perfect condition.

• 1 month later...