Winch Cable?

kkk2

Came across this the other day and wondered if anyone else had used it?

It seems the dynex dux is much stronger for a smaller diameter than the dynex sk75, this should equate to more cable on the drum?

11mm rope with a 40,000lb min breaking strain?

Dynex

Mmm ! Looks good , Has anyone tried it yet?

Hi

Yes it is being used here in Denmark and on Iceland and dawn under, it is the strongest off all ropes but it is also the most costly, for me it is the rope to have.

There are however a few drawbacks, it is not easy to splice in the field when the braid wears out it starts to fluff and do jam up in big lumps on the rope itself, but at that time one should perhaps change it ;)

I do buy them direct from the factory in different lengths 28M 30M 45M and different thickness they are normally kept in stock with a stainless dimple or they are made to order.

I think I saw it in 2005 on the Milemarker stand at Billing on a yellow RRC kitted out for Ladoga.....now who could that be :unsure:

Its the best strength wise but expensive to run :(

Regards

Ole.

Hi

Yes it is being used here in Denmark and on Iceland and dawn under, it is the strongest off all ropes but it is also the most costly, for me it is the rope to have.

There are however a few drawbacks, it is not easy to splice in the field when the braid wears out it starts to fluff and do jam up in big lumps on the rope itself, but at that time one should perhaps change it ;)

I do buy them direct from the factory in different lengths 28M 30M 45M and different thickness they are normally kept in stock with a stainless dimple or they are made to order.

I think I saw it in 2005 on the Milemarker stand at Billing on a yellow RRC kitted out for Ladoga.....now who could that be :unsure:

Its the best strength wise but expensive to run :(

Regards

Ole.

Thanks Ole, do you have a link to the factory please?