Wing Mounted Antenna on a 98 Defender 90, 300 tdi

Hello everyone -I am putting in a new wing mounted antenna. I tried to use the old cable and taped it on to the new cable/connection of the antenna and tried to pull it through to the stereo radio head compatrment - it got caught just after the grommet. Do I have to remove the bottom part of the dash to gain access to get it up to the stereo head? I have tried removing all the screws I can see but to know avail.

Can anyone help me please?

no, remove the intrument pack & drivers [right hand] end of the dash, 3 screws, it will not come right off as the heater control cables are still attached, feed the cable into this corner then along the front of the area & feed it into the short tunnel to the back of the raiod unit, once it's connected & tested, refit the other bits.

no, remove the intrument pack & drivers [right hand] end of the dash, 3 screws, it will not come right off as the heater control cables are still attached, feed the cable into this corner then along the front of the area & feed it into the short tunnel to the back of the raiod unit, once it's connected & tested, refit the other bits.

All sorted, thanks very much for the tip - I have now got sound in the defender. Much appreciated.