Freelander fuel filter

This is another request for an exploded diagram / workshop manual picture as I already have the part number, and the part :P

As per: http://www.myfreelander.co.uk/Body/femmemprobs8.htm I've bought a new fuel filter kit (WFL000010) for my freebie (1998/S, 1.8 petrol) but for the life of me I can't see how the damn thing goes together. I've got the pump apart and removed the old filter, but the filter kit includes three O-rings and a couple of new bits of plastic which, when assembled in what seems to be the only logical order, result in the filter not being able to actually fit all the way home & clip back into position :(

Does anyone have "Workshop Manual (5th Edition), repair number 19.25.02 replacement procedure" or even an exploded piccie to show what I should be doing?

found the page you've detailed in my RAVE CD, it says the 3 spacers might not be needed as these are for the early pumps only & are fitted to the fuel inlet & outlet ports.

later pumps just need the O ring seals & filter.

can't print the page as I'm out of ink,

hth :D

download RAVE from these links http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=4804

can't print the page as I'm out of ink,

Cheers Ralph - top tip for you, if you've got the page on screen, hit "print screen", this will copy the screen image to the clipboard. The open paint, hit Ctrl+V for paste, save the file as a JPEG and you can then upload it. No ink required :P