What Military Vehicle is this from p/n FRC9762

TD8

Hello,

I have this front double cardan prop shaft p/n FRC9762 but I don't know what vehicle it's from, I think it has an Army part number so possibly it's from a Military vehicle but could be wrong.

I would like to fit it to a LT230 transfer box but I need to track down the right flange as a standard one is way to small and also the Discover II one (STC4379) is too small also, so If anyone knows whats its from then that would be helpful and if anyone new the part number for the flange then that would be great.

BR No: FRC9762

ROV No: FRC9762

NSN No: 2520995912892

Batch date is in 2005

IMG_0154-800.jpg

IMG_0155-800.jpg

so does anyone not what transfer box that might of been as the end with the double UJ is too big to fit a standard LT230 that comes in a 300tdi Defender/discovery, It's also bigger than the flange on a Disco II

It's ok i'm being a bit slow :rolleyes: I realise now that the small end connects to the standard LT230 flange and the double uj end goes to the Salisbury diff! so what I need now is the a diff flange from a Salisbury Diff but fine splined not 10 spline to fit my 24 spline diff.

I have seen them about like in this post but now just need the part number

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, the small end goes onto the salisbury diff, and the big end connects to a large flange, which connects to a modified version of an LT95. This is a gearbox combined with a transfer box all in one case, thats how it was fitted to my genuine ex SAS 110 Pinkie......

I have seen reports of someone fitting this to a lt230, so I guees if you get the flange, it just might be a straight fit....

Nope, the small end goes onto the salisbury diff, and the big end connects to a large flange, which connects to a modified version of an LT95. This is a gearbox combined with a transfer box all in one case, thats how it was fitted to my genuine ex SAS 110 Pinkie......

I have seen reports of someone fitting this to a lt230, so I guees if you get the flange, it just might be a straight fit....

Thanks for that, I have managed to get a large flange that fits the prop and now just need to get round to fitting it to the lt230, still don't know the p/n though so can't help anyone else with the same problem lol

IMG_0198-400.jpg

IMG_0197-400.jpg