td5 map programming

td5_2004

hi, i am trying to learn how to create a performance map for my td5. i have found out that i have to use programs like spi and win ols. can someone guide me please. does any one has full working versions of tuning programs with checksums and everything. if there is anyone out there please help me get on the right track

regards

Rodney

Guest diesel_jim

I'll be very interested in this too if anyone has any info?

I've just downloaded some OBD reading software for my laptop, got to make up an interface unit to connect the RS232 serial port on my 'puta to fit the OBD socket, then i should be able to at least have a look at whats going on in my ECU.

I'll be very interested in this too if anyone has any info?

I've just downloaded some OBD reading software for my laptop, got to make up an interface unit to connect the RS232 serial port on my 'puta to fit the OBD socket, then i should be able to at least have a look at whats going on in my ECU.

Just remember the old saying "if you fool around with a thing for very long then you will screw it up" ;)

Guest diesel_jim
Just remember the old saying "if you fool around with a thing for very long then you will screw it up" ;)

Or in my case "if i fool arount with something for a millisecond, then i'll screw it up" :D