Body support bracket - help with ID please

The connecting brackets on top of the outrigger need replacing and the body above could do with a strenghtening plate too. I've got some suitable alloy for the plate but I'm having some trouble identifying the brackets. I've got an '89 HardTop 110. There appear to be various brackets with several ID numbers but I'm wondering if anyone who's done this repair already would know for sure which I need.

The parts diagram here shows several, numbered 13 and 14 stating they are 'outer' and 'inner' and look like they are different sizes presumably to allow for the narrowing of the outrigger (?). Looking at what's fitted to mine they 'seem' to be the same size, although I've not put a measure on them (see photos)FWTjmp2151.jpg.51f8056dc0106762d3105a704d0e37b5.jpg. FWTjmp2154.jpg.42ee7c1903bfeeaf552d397c39d072a4.jpg

My LR parts manual states:

13.  NRC7053 Body Mounting Bracket  4  (Pick up)

14. NRC5665  Body Mounting Bracket  4  (Station Wagon)

14. NRC7053  Body Mounting Bracket - outer   2  (chassis)

14. NRC6951  Body Mounting Bracket  - inner 2  (cab)

Anybody shed some light on this please!?

Ah ok - that'll be the steel plate on the front side I noticed. Prices are mad!  from £19 each up to £29 in some places.  Finally found them on island4x4 for £10 each and free postage over £50. Way to go!   Thanks for the help. Ordered  and will be on by the weekend I hope.

• Like 1