Water in oil, head gasket already replaced.

Hi everyone. 
Wanted to ask for some help before I waste money. 

My 1992 land rover defender 200tdi 
I have been losing coolant into oil. I have had cylinder head pressure tested for cracks and for warping. Both fine replaced gasket with a elring one. When engine is hot getting white vapour from oil filler and also from dip stick, and alittle from exhaust. When revving engine coolent tank bubbles but not air bubbles if you know what I mean, no oil in coolant.
Was wondering if radiator had leaked from water to oil side or if something with engine block.
Is there anyway to test for the problem?
Thanks any help would be appreciated

To be honest i have no idea!

Maybe flush the rad to be sure that's flowing as it should?

Other than that would be looking at seals and gaskets that are on route for oil and water.

Iirc i think i have heard/read on here that the 200Tdi had a common fault of cracks/factures appearing between cylinders??? And some do not always show up on pressure tests!?!

Might be worth investing in a proven head to be sure, could always sell it on if this is not the cause or keep it in case there is ever a need for it!?!

It is possible to have a leak from water to oil in the radiator. Easy test would be to disconnect the oil pipes and link together with a bit of hose. I would double hose clip them though as you can dump rather a lot of oil in a very short time through those pipes. Or just fit another rad.

Mike