Defender handbrake recall - years ago

This may be a long shot....

Many years ago there was a recall action or service action on the Defender handbrakes, which was something along the lines of the handbrake mechanism applying normally, but then under load, a part could move inside the mechanism, causing the handbrake to release (it could then be applied properly with another click or two). It was probably ten years ago, and I can't find it. The solution was something like changing a bolt in the mechanism for a different type.

Mrs BM's 110 is doing it, and it's quite dangerous because she can't haul the handbrake on too hard (she can't get it off again) and if you put it on 'normally' then it is prone to the mechanism moving inside the handbrake causing the vehicle to roll. I know there was a problem, and I know LR published a bulletin with a solution, but so far I have not been able to find it.

Does anybody on here know anything about it / have a copy? Ideally I want the bulletin, as that would have had both parts required and repair instructions.

Not those, but thanks.

I can't find any trace of it, which is really weird. Not sure if it was a recall, service action, special service message or what, but I remember it.

Still looking, so any further input welcome....