Somerset lanes aound Minehead

ciderman

James (JST) and Tony (White90) seem to know these areas like the back of their hands- have a care though some of the lanes are bloody tight though- you will only just get a standard range rover through (and you won't if you have side steps- or more to the point you won't have the side steps after you have finished)

i always enjoyed the very short lane just off the A358 which crosses under the railway bridge- somone will know the lane i mean- it's just a short fun lane which is about 20m off the main road.

Both good lanes, Yep black monkey is tight, but got a landcruiser through with no problem, not heard anything about them being reclasified as yet

If you want to wade through the councils list,, Will had a good link HERE

Jim, your steps did not come off due to the lanes,, was cause i pulled them off :D:lol: (the lanes did not help mind !!)

i was speaking to the landowner about my event next weekend and he commented that the woods was in use this weekend sat and sun, he wasnt sure if it was a competition, drive around, pucnhes or play day but i though i migh pop over and have a look around on sun morning was going to aim to be there around 10-1030hrs.

Jase - yep no worries, i am not sure on what will ne on offer there though i intend to go along and park up to have a look see, if only to check the site over prior to next weekends setting up.

i am away on the Christmas Treasure hunt tomorrow but will be on the mobile, comms allowing, drop me aline. i will be gong cross country to the site from TA4 area could meet you on the Minehead, taunton road??? give me a bell sometime

sounds good although how about Lethbridge arms car park in Bishops lydeard, 6mins from Cross Keys on the Minehead road, go past 40 Commando and continue to the roundabout, straight over (literally if you like) then take the first slip road upto the right into Bishops Lydeard, at T jct Lethbridge arms is in front of you, say about 0945hrs?

Jim - see you there if you want to come along.

Tim - was goingto chat with you tomorrow about it. Richard is also doing a DRD on sun that i am aware of.

Ok, will help past the time ,, either

1 in the pub early, after getting a soaking

2 Lost somewhere miles from anywhere !!!

PS Tim Or Jim ??