Bolts for stub axle to swivel housing

The initial look, in parts catalogue RTC 9841 CE of June 1988, suggests nothing special for the V8 engined vehicle 576521 (10 off) and 576522 (2 off).
These part numbers were as specified for the reinforced axle on the S2A. The original spec was 3/8" BSF diameter, 1+3/8" for the 10, and 1+1/2" for the 2.
The 2 had extra length to cater for the steering stops.
If you need the nuts as well (Locking BSF) these are 50526.

As an aside, the same RTC 9841 CE catalogue does reference different hubs for the V8, which suggests the catalogue would have shown V8 parts for the swivel, had any been specified.

These bolts are listed in the Axle section, rather than the Steering section.
I have no doubt that some people successfully use 10mm High Tensile bolts if BSF isn't economically available.
In the UK, all numbers are viable with 'many' suppliers, but I did note that the longer bolts were slightly cheaper than the shorter ones, although you should check this with your favourite reliable UK supplier. I also noticed some eBay adverts for full sets of 12, which may be less money.

Regards.

6 minutes ago, David Sparkes said:

The initial look, in parts catalogue RTC 9841 CE of June 1988, suggests nothing special for the V8 engined vehicle 576521 (10 off) and 576522 (2 off).
These part numbers were as specified for the reinforced axle on the S2A. The original spec was 3/8" BSF diameter, 1+3/8" for the 10, and 1+1/2" for the 2.
The 2 had extra length to cater for the steering stops.

As an aside, the same RTC 9841 CE catalogue does reference different hubs for the V8, which suggests the catalogue would have shown V8 parts for the swivel, had any been specified.

These bolts are listed in the Axle section, rather than the Steering section.
I have no doubt that some people successfully use 10mm High Tensile bolts if BSF isn't economically available.
In the UK, both numbers are viable with 'many' suppliers, but I did note that the longer bolts were slightly cheaper than the shorter ones, although you should check this with your favourite reliable UK supplier.

Regards.

I think you may be looking at the swivel ball to axle housing bolts. (those part numbers I can see in the SIII parts catalogue in the axle section but are shown with the swivel ball.)

Im looking for stub axle to swivel housing.

Just now, uninformed said:

I think you may be looking at the swivel ball to axle housing bolts. (those part numbers I can see in the SIII parts catalogue in the axle section but are shown with the swivel ball.)

Im looking for stub axle to swivel housing.

You are correct, I saw the word 'axle' but ignored the word 'stub'!!

Looking at the Stub Axle page of the same catalogue I can see various stub axles mentioned, including two for the V8 engined vehicles, but no specific bolts.
However, only one gasket is mentioned (277289) which suggests the same bolt diameter and spacing was used for all options.

Looking at an earlier catalogue the bolts were 3/8" BSF x 1", 237339. Again, widely available.

Regards