indicator problem

IHello ,I have a problem with my indicators on defender 90 county which is a 07 plate ,when I put the column indicator switch to the r/h it blows the fuse , but putting the switch to L/H after replacing the 10amp fuse indicator works fine , can you help to identify the problem, I have checked the relay and works fine, could it be the hazard switch as you indicated in your previous question, any help would be grateful..

• western changed the title to indicator problem

Welcome to the forum, I would suggest you check the wiring to the indicators on that side I think a lead or unit is shorting to earth. if you disconnect the supply to each indicator in turn you hopefully will locate the faulty one. It could be the supply feeding the rear through the chassis or at the trailer socket if fitted. Best of luck in finding it and let us know the result.

• 2 weeks later...