trial springs

once again need help with the new build the big question of springs i know alot of people use the blue and white range rover 133lb springs as the are very soft which is what i kneed how ever this is the problem i have on the rear it has slide plate extreme disconnecting pads welded onto the chassis spring locating brackets these plates give a 4 inch lift which im trying keep the centre of gravity as low as poss the standard rear blue and white springs are only 1 inch shorter that the fronts so the back will be 3 inches higher so i was wondering if any of u guys know of maybe a spring off another type of motor that could be used to try and drop the rear end 

many thanks 

andy

8 hours ago, DaveSIIA said:

You run the risk of the shorter springs of the same rate becoming coil-bound on compression. Would it not be better to raise the spring hangers on the chassis if you want to retain the upper platform height?

yes that is one way but running with large bump stops so thort it would be easier to try and find new springs rather than welding the newly sprayed chassis 

20 hours ago, biffer4240 said:

yes that is one way but running with large bump stops so thort it would be easier to try and find new springs rather than welding the newly sprayed chassis 

The larger bump stops will also limit compression of the springs. Only way is to accept an increased ride height.