Very faint glow from brake warning light

Its a 1989 110. The other night I was out and noticed the faintest glow from the brake warning light. On my 110, this is triggered by the PDWA valve on the bulkhead. The light is very softly glowing all of the time. You wouldnt even see it in the daylight. I am going to clean the connections up but can anyone think of anything else? Do the PDWA valves go faulty? This one is original. Its braking fine etc. With a leak or pressure difference, the light would only come on when using the brake (had this before due to a slight weep from a rear cylinder) but this is faintly glowing all of the time so pretty sure its not a leak or functional problem more electrical/earthing?

Thanks Ralph. I hope thats all it is. The only replacements out there seem to be Britpart and not keen on any of their parts near my braking system! Hopefully its just as you say. I will clean it up at the weekend.