1991 Disco owners manual

enen

I have a bit of an uncommon 1991 Disco in Canada. Im trying to clarify what the heater controls do. 

This car doesnt have a/c. Ive read that the 4 vents along the dash(at face/chest level) only blow unheated air

I have hot water going to and from the heater core but only luke warm air coming out the foot / windscreen vents

The four vents will blow warm air if the far left horizontal control is down - in the up position they blow fresh air.

The right hand horizontal control is windscreen (top); foortwell (bottom) and a mix (central)

My 200tdi will produce HOT air on speed one after a couple of miles of driving, at around minus 2 external temps.

The joy of stripping the dash out completly (a two day job) allows you to flush out the matrix (or fit a bigger one) and replace anything made of rubber, whilst also fitting sound mat