New Timber Garage doors and Timber front

It looks very smart.

I need to do something similar:

I’m getting a new pre-fab garage, where the up and over doesn’t have enough clearance to get the series in, so I originally looked at side opening doors for it - but they only did them in steel, which are within a casing that meant there was no more headroom than the up and over door….

The up and over door is within the price - so I’ve ended up ordering one where I will take the new door out and make my own wooden side-hung ones. 

1 hour ago, Anderzander said:

It looks very smart.

I need to do something similar:

I’m getting a new pre-fab garage, where the up and over doesn’t have enough clearance to get the series in, so I originally looked at side opening doors for it - but they only did them in steel, which are within a casing that meant there was no more headroom than the up and over door….

The up and over door is within the price - so I’ve ended up ordering one where I will take the new door out and make my own wooden side-hung ones. 

Originally when i ordered my garage i asked for 6' 7" doors but when the garage came and was errected the door frame was 6'7" and the doors sat inside the frame so i'd lost a few inches of hight so had to removed the strip of timber that went across the top of the doors under the top of the frame and the bottom piece as well to get my landy in 🤨