Heystee disc brake conversion availability

Cchase

Hey Folks,

I have sent two emails off to Heystee to see when they think their conversion kits will be available again. So far I have not had a reply. Is there any other information out there regarding this company being slow to respond or no longer in business??

My series lll project is a bit on hold without front brakes. The Tramp had the earlier Santana PS10 conversion, but the calipers were totally seized and are $$$ to replace, with the discs unobtainable.

I would rather the Land Rover Defender caliper kit that they now advertise than contemplate finding all the bits to regress back to the front drum brakes.

Thanks,

Colin

12 hours ago, Romahomepete said:

Contact Rob Stanyer on facebook, he has imported a few sets, he may still have one left

Peter

Thanks. I have sent a DM to, hopefully, the correct Rob Stanyer. There are at least four that I found based in the UK!

C