Need the correct Wiring Diagram for a >2007 MY Iginition switch, and the Starter Relay 300 tdi.. I'm starting over

Hi folks.

1988 LR90, LHD, 300tdi/R380/LT230 and axles from a 1996 Discovery 1

Previous owner had a small harness fire and swapped out everything to a small Kwikwire 12 circuit Fuse box.

Fast forward to last year when I had a very reputable shop in Florida  swap out the original ignition switch to a new 2007+ switch with a set of keys and 3 matching lock tumblers for the all around Puma doors that I sourced and fitted

I think it's been wired incorrectly, even though the truck runs.

This is the Ignition with Pins 1 thru 5, but no Pin 4 on the switch.

This is what I have currently.

Pin1-Out to Starter

Pin2-( Double Spade) Batt Hot coming in to it.

Pin3- has a wire headed to the output side of a fuse in that box that gets power when the switch is in Run.

Pin 4 doesn't exist

Pin5- out to power the ACC circuits on the fuse box.

From what I have searched on the internet for the last week, the correct wiring should be

Pin 1- OUT To Starter

Pin 2-OUT to Feed ACC circuits , Fuel  Pump and IGN power

Pin 3- INPUT from BATT

Pin 4- doesn't exist

Pin 5-Out to Glow Plug Timer Relay.

Which is Right~?

ALSO.. I've always seen a single relay on the engine side Bulkhead of Factory 300 tdi's,

HOW is THAT WIRED?

WHAT Size RELAY?

Thank you,

Ozzie

Thank you!!. This is excellent to read thru.

I have a Heavy Duty Glow Plug Timer Relay Controller that I'm going to fit on the bulkhead soon. There's never been on one this vehicle. At least not in the last 8 years since the previous owner got it from Italy.

Would you happen to have the 2007 model year Power Distribution diagram?, Seems like the Ignition switch on the 2002 is different. I am looking at the power distribution in the diagrams on the link you shared and that 2002 MY Iginition switch has 7 spades. Mine is the 2007+ MY with only 4 separate pins, Numbered 1-5 but Pin 4 is non existent... Pin 2 has 2 spades on same connection.

best,

Ozzie

Edited by OzzieLR90