Old Range Rover

jules

I have had up for sale a old RRC no one on here will buy it so I don't mind saying

two weeks ago my Disco 2 TD5 developed a fault with oil contamination of its wiring loom and it hopfuly today will be back up and running.

In the mean time I have been using a 19yr old RRC 3.9 for my 1000 mile a week work round trip.

she has not missed a beat and yes it's cost a few quid in fuel but also the fuel econimy is not to much of a worry as I still thing the V8's do the same mpg from 55 to 95 anyway...

its all down to how use use the throtle

its going to use loads of fuel either way so you may as well get there quick...

I'm just impressed with a old classic rangy still being that relyable even a G reg one I wouldn't trust a G plate ford

I have had up for sale a old RRC no one on here will buy it so I don't mind saying

two weeks ago my Disco 2 TD5 developed a fault with oil contamination of its wiring loom and it hopfuly today will be back up and running.

In the mean time I have been using a 19yr old RRC 3.9 for my 1000 mile a week work round trip.

she has not missed a beat and yes it's cost a few quid in fuel but also the fuel econimy is not to much of a worry as I still thing the V8's do the same mpg from 55 to 95 anyway...

I'm just impressed with a old classic rangy still being that relyable even a G reg one I wouldn't trust a G plate ford

God i just love the old classic rangie. easy to drive and like nothing else to drive. Looking at a rangie at the moment or a lot newer disco. But still want the rangie classic as they drive so much better than the disco

Chichester 4x4 have a classic RR with 200Tdi, been their courtesy car for years, still going, still uses a cupfull of diesel home and back. :):D

Chichester 4x4 have a classic RR with 200Tdi, been their courtesy car for years, still going, still uses a cupfull of diesel home and back. :):D

Stunning has a RRC 200 Tdi and trailer for all his collection of Land Rovers and as he says he never has to work on it, I think it could do with a little tlc now mind.