DDS Metal - 110 Rock/tree sliders

Has anyone fitted these to a csw?

I bought the galvanized ones and having now held them up to the chassis/body the rear-most bracket clashes terribly with the angle bracket fixed to the rear of the c-pillar/sill. Meaning that they aren't in contact with the crossmember that they need bolting too, and also meaning that they get wider as they move down the vehicle.

I had ones which look very similar (can't remember where they came from though) fitted to a DoubleCab.  I remember having to modify them (or possibly the vehicle?) to fit.  It's just one of those Land Rover things unfortunately!  No matter how much care the manufacturer of an after market part puts in, there's always a variant the part will not fit easily.

i made my own in situe as part of the roll cage mounts and frame work for the roof rack and after the chassis swap they now don't fit as well so expecting a mass produced item to fit perfect on an old landrover is a big ask
if all the brackets and mountings are slotted you have more chance of getting a good fit