Series 2 Bulkhead

V8 Freak

Husband of a colleague in work has a Series 2 he is renovating. He needs a bulkhead but has failed to secure one on E-blag after several attempts.

Does anyone make them any longer for the renovation market ?

Does anyone know of a good one lying around waiting to be sold?

Thanks in advance.

Husband of a colleague in work has a Series 2 he is renovating. He needs a bulkhead but has failed to secure one on E-blag after several attempts.

Does anyone make them any longer for the renovation market ?

Does anyone know of a good one lying around waiting to be sold?

Thanks in advance.

Can't find his number right now but a chap called Andrew Morris from Derby makes new ones as per the original drawings about £500 I think....

David

If you stumble across it David I'd appreciate the effort..

I've Googled a few possibles for them but a recommendation always goes further...

I'll jave a dig for his number - nice stuff, fueltanks aswell, made as the originals rather than any new. improved type that isn;t right for the job.

David

I've passed on details of the Series 2 Club Forum, invited the owner to register here so they can ask for advice etc during their resrotation and passed on links to other people that look like they are restoring / fabricating bulkheads.

If the contact details for Andrew Morris appear I'm sure it would make his year complete ! :)

Thanks for your help so far...