Importing a Defender, or Santana into Canada

johnyt

I am pondering the possibility of bringing a LHD defender ,or a Santana of some sort into Canada, perhaps,from England. Can anyone advise me about thier experience doing so, and what I need to know in order to put it on the road legaly and insure it properly.

I suspect that this is a broad topic and there is alot to know, so I welcome any advice or thoughts anyone has especially if you have done it yourself. I would like to learn from others mistakes rather than my own.

Johnyt

• 1 month later...
I am pondering the possibility of bringing a LHD defender ,or a Santana of some sort into Canada, perhaps,from England. Can anyone advise me about thier experience doing so, and what I need to know in order to put it on the road legaly and insure it properly.

I suspect that this is a broad topic and there is alot to know, so I welcome any advice or thoughts anyone has especially if you have done it yourself. I would like to learn from others mistakes rather than my own.

Johnyt

Make sure it is over 15yrs old to the day of manufacture. With that proviso it's fairly simple

John