help

sleepy

i parked my rangie 94 3.9 efi up 2 weeks ago. The following morning i went to start it but it just turned over. I thought the car might have been out of petrol as the light was on so went an filled 2 cans. After putting the fuel in i turned it over and the car sounded like it wanted to start but just quiet couldnt. I have now been trying to get it to run but it still wont start. I have fuel going through and also have a spark so any answers would be welcome

Have you flooded it? Under the passenger seat, at the back, there's a small push button switch which cuts the fuel in an accident - lift the button to switch off the fuel pump, then turn the engine over for a few seconds (15 seconds should be plenty), put the button down and try again.

Holding the accelerator peddle right down when turning it over should have the same effect.

• 2 weeks later...