Some part numbers and recommendations please...

V8 Freak

I'd like to change the standrd LR temp gauge to a VDO calibrated one....

I can find the gauge easy enough but not sure which sender will fit the LR Manifold.... Is it the 120 degree 5/8 UNF one shown here ?

Link

Part number 323801001008

Or can someone advise somewhere selling the gauge and sender specially for LR's?

Thanks in advance....

Neil

I'd like to change the standrd LR temp gauge to a VDO calibrated one....

I can find the gauge easy enough but not sure which sender will fit the LR Manifold.... Is it the 120 degree 5/8 UNF one shown here ?

Link

Part number 323801001008

Or can someone advise somewhere selling the gauge and sender specially for LR's?

Thanks in advance....

Neil

I got donated a very bling, digital guage from an ex neighbour. :D Its a RaceX job and it came with a whole host of adaptors so that the sender unit that also came with it could be fitted to pretty much any engine. I seem to recall tha same thing when I bought a Halfrauds one too.

A quick eblag seach came up with this... http://tinyurl.com/2lkfrf, but not sure if I'd buy off them 'cos of the name tho!! :huh:

IIRC the sender unit has to be matched to the gauge.

Dan :)