Air filters..................

I have a 90 with a disco 200TDI engine in it ..................... I belive it use to have a TD engine and I'm assuming that it still has the original air filter housing but could be wrong as the holder/cradle was not bolted on properly

But is the housing the same size and filter the same for 200 TDI and TD?.............. going to sodbury one of the spares on my list

Cheers

Steve

Different elements 200Tdi uses a NTC6660 & 2.5TD uses a NTC 9238, can't remember if these are the same diameter/length :D

air cleaner housing completely different in design & mounting it's vertical on a TD & horizontally mounted on the left inner wing on a 200TDi.

Ralph

Thanks for the quick answer

Looks like I have a 200 TDI air filter its mounted horizontally I expect it was a the disco one are they the same for 90 and disco?

Cheers

Steve

Having Disco and 90 200s I can confirm they are different but don't have part no's to hand.

Having Disco and 90 200s I can confirm they are different but don't have part no's to hand.

I believe the Disco 200Tdi filter element is slightly shorter, EPC shows 2 part numbers depending on VIN number, both below-----

Upto VIN JA018272 use NTC1435

From VIN JA018273 use ESR1049

hope that helps :D