stupid freebie question...

Mark

I have a aquired a genuine bike rack for the back of the freelander... unfortunatley it doesn't have the towbar mounting bracket with it. Does anyone have a picture of the bracket fitted or of the entire bike racke fitted to a car?

ta

Mark

Found the old catalogue, but it will be no use to you, the pic of the bike rack is about an inch across and you can't really see it in the original pic never mind if I scanned it :(

From what little I can make out from the pic it fits onto the top of a vertical plate that looks to bolt between the tow hitch and the bracket that the hitch mounts onto.

Can you post a pic of what you have?

I found some pictures on eBlag of the same one I have, but with the tow-bar bracket - essentially it is a u shaped section with two tubes welded either side to take the bottom of the cycle rack:

bikerack2.JPG

I am missing the tow bar bracketty bit, so i guess I will be fabbing one up then...

Cheers

Mark