20mm Left hand thread

Ive got to get a the tie rods for my hydro steer on my portals and im using 20mm rose joints either end ive chosen to use a left and a right handed thread on either end so all i got to do is turn the tie rod to addjust the tracking without removing the rose joints.

Obviously i need to ge some 20 mm female threads on either end of the track rod. Ive got a 20mm Right hand tap so its no problem to drill and tap but where do i find a 20mm left hand tap? Is it posible to do on a laithe without a tap?

Ive got to get a the tie rods for my hydro steer on my portals and im using 20mm rose joints either end ive chosen to use a left and a right handed thread on either end so all i got to do is turn the tie rod to addjust the tracking without removing the rose joints.

Obviously i need to ge some 20 mm female threads on either end of the track rod. Ive got a 20mm Right hand tap so its no problem to drill and tap but where do i find a 20mm left hand tap? Is it posible to do on a laithe without a tap?

You could try Rakeway - see ad in All Wheel Driver

You could try Rakeway - see ad in All Wheel Driver

They are making my Clevis joints to go on the ends of my ram, i dont get the clevis's untill next week and untill i get the clevis's i cant really work out the lengths of the tie Rod's!! Its going to be tight for round 2. :huh:

But ill be there even if i have to weld :o my nice new rose joints to the tie rods!!!!